2 bedroom loft style house, with penthouse feel.
Modern property in central London (Zone 1), split over 3 stories with double height ceilings, huge windows and flooded with natural light.
Open plan has a penthouse feel.
This home is set in a paved Mews style cul-de-sac near Kensington High Street.
The ground floor/basement comprises a laundry room and modern en-suite bedroom with sky lights for natural light.
The first floor (street level) has a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, with double height ceilings and plenty of natural lighting. An aeriel view of the living room is possible from an impressive mezzanine, which houses an office/make-up/changing area.
Further on from the office is the second en-suite with a floating king size bed, and a balcony overlooking the mews.
Parking is available on the main road (4hrs max stay in any one zone), and all-day parking is available at Saba parking off High Street Kensington (a short walk away). Equipment may be loaded from the main road or on the mews (10-15meters from the from the front double doors).
Note, pricing for small/medium photoshoot. We DO NOT host music videos.
- Modern interiors
- Modern high spec kitchen, fitted with Gaggenau appliances
- Lots of natural daylight
- Arch windows
- Office Room / Styling room
- Clothing Rail, Steamer, Iron and Iron Board
- Shower Rooms
- Kitchen Facility with Cooker, Oven, Fridge, Microwave, Kettle and Toaster
- FREE Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
- Free WIFI
- Walking distance to London underground stations: High St. Kensington, Earl's Court and Gloucester Rd
Rates may differ for filming or event bookings, based on guest numbers. Please enquire.
Availability: Weekdays 6am-8pm
Weekends - on request
Features included in your booking
Entrance size: 139cm double door, then 84cm to living area
Space size: 2100 square foot
Noise level: set back from road. very quiet weekends, moderate during the week
Plugs and power output: domestic
Street parking: 8 PayByPhone bays on street
Secure overnight storage
● Extreme respect for the neighbours in terms of noise and discretion
● We do not host music videos or related bookings
● No smoking inside the house. Please use the small decked area at the rear of the house if you wish to smoke (or head 15 meters to main road to smoke) and dispose of cigarette butts in the bins provided.
● No loitering/smoking on our pedestrianised mews, to avoid nuisance to neighbours. Please remain in the property or walk 15 meters to the main street to take some fresh air/smoke/mobile phone calls
● No bones in sink trash compactor
● Please consult owner if you plan to use the upstairs balcony for photography/filming.
● All eating and drinking to be restricted to kitchen and dining areas
● Please do not use any spray cleaners on the kitchen work surfaces or the polished concrete dining table; acidic cleaners or lemon juice will cause marks. A simple damp dishcloth should suffice.
● Please ask permission from owners if you would like to move items of furniture. Please lift rather than drag in the rooms with solid wooden floors as any scratches will be chargeable!
● Absolutely no decorating allowed without prior consent. This includes attaching things into walls. No drilling is allowed.
● Please ensure that all carpeted areas and upholstered items are covered.
● Protective cover to be used on high heels, camera stands or any heavy camera equipment to protect wooden floors. This is the same if any equipment is placed on any surfaces in the house.
● Please do not disconnect the TV and media units. Please ask the owner.
5.00 (6 reviews)
Adam P. - September 2022
"Stunning location, incredible host, very smooth process throughout. Already planning my next visit. Couldn’t recommend enough!
sapolyo - September 2022
"Place is beautiful, it is easy to set up a shooting set. and the house owners are so lovely and helpful. we had wonderful time, Thanks Desi"
Ana - August 2022
"Brilliant space and the hosts are incredibly nice and accommodating. Super easy to talk to and very quick responses. "
Ausra K. - August 2022
"It's absolutely gorgeous, spacious, and beautifully decorated! The natural light was perfect! And the host was super friendly and helpful. "
Avely . - August 2022
"Absolutely loved renting this beautiful gem. Just as on pictures and the hosts were super friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend."